Rental & Reservations
The Alumni House Rental Rates and Fees
|Event||Time||Mon. - Thur. Fee||Fri. - Sat. Fee|
|Breakfast or Luncheon||4 hrs||$500||$600|
|Wedding Dinner Party||4 hrs||$500||$600|
|Reception & Ceremony||$975||$1075 (includes change over fee)|
|Reception & Meal||$975||$1075 (includes change over fee)|
|Reception, Ceremony, & Meal||$1,200||$1,300|
|NOTE: The President's Hall holds either 120 seats at tables for 8, or 150 theater style seats.|
- Additional time purchased: $100 per hour (for each hour over 8 hours) $50 per hour (if under 8 hours)
- Each additional set-up: $75 change over fee (if not part of a package)
- Folding chairs (white): can be rented for 40 cents each plus $80 delivery fee - with 3 weeks notice ($25 more if ordered less than 3 weeks in advance)
Above rental prices include:
- Indoor/Outdoor with reception hall, patio, and garden area
- Basic set up and clean up for one event with backup plan for inclement weather
- Banquet chairs, 60" round tables, 6', 8' rectangle or serpentine buffet tables
- 32" round or 4x4 square cake table, guest book/display tables
- Furniture in the lounge, grand piano, and use of fireplace
- Lights on the back patio
- Floor and/or table easels
- Screen, projector, laptop computer
- Black metal arbor
- Rental prices DO NOT INCLUDE parking vouchers
Please note: no candles and no alcoholic beverages are allowed per university policy
Meeting events are held in our President's Hall (Banquet Room), which holds either 120 seats at tables for 8, or 150 theater style seats.
|Time||Private Entity Fee||USU Affiliate Fee|
|7 - 8 hours||$600||$500|
|No Proms or Quincenerias|
All Bridal and Family Photography sessions are by appointment only. There is no charge for brides whose reception is held at the Alumni House. There is a fee for brides not using the Alumni House for their reception and for all Family Photography sessions.
|Day & Time||Fee|
|Mon. - Fri. between 8am - 5pm||$50|
|Mon. - Fri. after 5pm, Saturday||$100|
Prices are the same for Bridals and Family Photos.
Reservations, Insurance, Payment, & Cancellation Policies
This form is for confirming your reservation and chosen date.
Before submitting the form, please call 435-797-0423 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to verify the date and time is available. Reservations may be made up to one year in advance.
Alumni House Online Rental Form
We will call you for your floor plan and other equipment needs.
All renters holding an event at the USU Alumni House must obtain special events insurance coverage for an amount of at least $1,000,000. USU must be named as an additional insured to said policy. Proof of such insurance must be submitted to the Alumni House no later than one week prior to the scheduled event. Special events insurance may be obtained from many insurance providers, including some homeowner's insurance agents. Contact your personal insurance provider to learn more, or search the Internet for "event insurance."
A deposit of $250 for receptions or 50% is required at the time of the initial booking in order to hold your date. This deposit is subtracted from the total. The remaining total is due 30 days prior to your event.
Payment can be made by check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, or Amex and is due 30 days prior to your event. Payment after your event will result in an additional 10% late fee.
If cancellation is necessary, please contact the Alumni House as soon as possible (435) 797-0423. The refund policy is as follows:
- 100% refund if cancelled 90 days before the event
- 91‐13 days before the event— we will refund 90% of the total bill
- Fourteen (14) days to event – we will refund 50% of the total bill
- No Show on day of event – customer pays 100% of the total bill
Any food served at the Alumni Center must be provided by a licensed and insured caterer. Guests are not allowed to bring their own food nor be in the kitchen due to liability policies. University Catering is the preferred caterer for events at the Alumni Center. Contact them at www.catering.usu.edu or 435-797-0017.
Other caterers may be used as long as they can meet the following requirements:
- Must provide a copy of a current catering license.
- Must provide a copy of current insurance coverage.
- Must sign a catering policy agreement.
- Must pay a $75 usage fee per event.