Rental & Reservations
The David B. Haight Center Rental Rates and Fees
|Rental||Time||Mon. - Thur. Fee||Fri. - Sat. Fee|
|All Day - from 10 am to 10 pm||12 hrs||$1,100||$1,200|
|Half Day - 4 hours, between 8 am and 10 pm||4 hrs||$700||$800|
- Additional time: $100 per hour
- Each additional set-up: $120 change fee
- Folding chairs (white): can be rented for 40 cents each plus an estimated $85 delivery fee - with 3 weeks notice ($25 more if ordered less than 3 weeks in advance)
Above rental prices include:
- Indoor/Outdoor with reception hall, bride's room, patio, and garden area
- Initial set up and final clean up for the event - additional set-ups will be charged a $120 change fee
- Banquet chairs, 60" round tables, 6', 8' rectangle or serpentine buffet tables
- 32" round or 4x4 square cake table, guest book/display tables
- Furniture in the lounge, grand piano, and use of fireplace
- Lighted pergola with louvres
- Floor and/or table easels
- Screen, projector, laptop computer
- Black metal arbor
- Rental prices DO NOT include parking vouchers
Please note: no candles are allowed per university policy
Meeting events are held in our President's Hall (Banquet Room), which holds either 120 seats at tables for 8, or 150 theater style seats.
|Time||Private Entity Fee||USU Fee|
|7 - 8 hours||$800||$600|
|No Proms or Quincenerias|
All Bridal and Family Photography sessions are by appointment only. There is no charge for brides whose reception is held at the David B. Haight Center. There is a fee for brides not using the David B. Haight Center for their reception and for all Family Photography sessions.
|Day & Time||Fee|
|Mon. - Fri. between 8am - 5pm||$50|
|Mon. - Fri. after 5pm, Saturday||$100|
Prices are the same for Bridals and Family Photos.
Reservations, Insurance, Payment, & Cancellation Policies
Reservations and Additional Information
A deposit of 50% of the rental fee is required at the time of the initial booking in order to hold your date. This deposit is attributed to the total and the remaining amount is due 30 days prior to your event.
Payment can be made by check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, or Amex and is due 30 days prior to your event. Payment after your event will result in an additional 10% late fee.
If cancellation is necessary, please contact Central Reservations as soon as possible (435) 797-0423. The refund policy is as follows:
- 100% refund if cancelled 90 days before the event
- 91‐15 days before the event— we will refund 90% of the total bill
- 14 days to event – we will refund 50% of the total bill
- No Show on day of event – customer pays 100% of the total bill
Any food served at the David B. Haight Center must be provided by a licensed and insured caterer. Guests are not allowed to bring their own food nor be in the kitchen due to liability policies. University Catering is the preferred caterer for events at the David B. Haight Center. Contact them at catering.usu.edu or 435-797-0017.
Other caterers may be used as long as they can meet the following requirements:
- Must provide a copy of a current catering license.
- Must provide a copy of current insurance coverage.
- Must sign a catering policy agreement.
- Must pay a $75 usage fee per event and cleaning deposit.