Rental & Reservations
The David B. Haight Center Rental Rates and Fees
|Rental||Time||Mon. - Thur. Fee||Fri. - Sat. Fee|
|All Day - from 10 am to 10 pm||12 hrs||$1,100||$1,200|
|Half Day - 4 hours, between 8 am and 10 pm||4 hrs||$700||$800|
Rental Prices Include
- Reception hall, bride's room, patio, and garden area
- Initial set up and final clean up for the event (additional set-ups will be charged a $120 change fee)
- Banquet chairs, 60" round tables, 6', 8' rectangle or serpentine buffet tables
- 32" round or 4x4 square cake table, guest book/display table
- Furniture in the lounge, grand piano, and use of fireplace
- Lighted pergola with louvres
- Floor and/or table easels
- Screen, projector, laptop computer
- Black metal arbor
Please note: no candles are allowed per university policy
- Additional time: $100 per hour
- Each additional set-up: $120 change fee
- Folding chairs (white): can be rented for 60 cents each
Meeting events are held in our President's Hall (Banquet Room), which holds either 100 seats at banquet rounds for 8, or 150 theater style seats.
For pricing please call Central Reservations at 435-797-0423.
Reservations, Insurance, Payment, & Cancellation Policies
Reservations and Additional Information
To guarantee your reservation, you will need to make a non-refundable deposit. Your deposit will be applied toward your final invoice.
Full payment is due not later than 14 days prior to your scheduled event. Payments can be made by cash, check, or credit card (Discover, MasterCard, Visa, or Amex).
If cancellation is necessary, please contact Central Reservations as soon as possible (435) 797-0423.
Any food served at the David B. Haight Center must be provided by a licensed and insured caterer. Guests are not allowed to bring their own food nor be in the kitchen due to liability policies. University Catering is the preferred caterer for events at the David B. Haight Center. Contact them at catering.usu.edu or 435-797-1707.